Thursday, March 12, 2009

CONCLUSION OF THE UNIT’S MUSIC!!!

First of all, I’m happy having heard that amazing presentations that everybody did. Furthermore, I realized some skills that my classmates have by seeing the exposition, but I didn’t know. Probably the most difficult part was creating the imitation. Despite each presentation was fantastic, it was a hard and creative process. On the other hand, the easiest part was choosing the historical event since for my group deciding the event jus took 1 minute. Finally, I just want to congratulate each group as we saw the effort to prepare a good presentation, and I hope the follow objectives keep going as well as are going until now.

If I would have the way to see some of the artist that we heard in our class, I would like to ask them if they have been reflected in the most of the songs that they sing, or they haven’t.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Ivanovo.

    That could be an interesting question because despite of these singers are great artist, sometime I am not sure whether their songs really bring their own feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ivan!

    Great post, and I really like the discussion that you and Jaime have started. Being able to ask the artists about your imitations would be fantastic! Perhaps I will include writing a letter in our next imitation unit.

    Also, I really appreciated your gracious acknowledgement of each group's terrific efforts. I agree, the presentations were great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI IVAN,
    If i am the artist,it perhaps is difficult for me the answer. Because i think the songs speaks by themselves that may be different ways to understand the works.

    ReplyDelete